Successful infographics must: be visually appealing, offer relevant content and disseminate knowledge. Steps described here guide you on creating your own infographic; other great resources include:
- Visual.ly is an infographic search engine and community that offers a plug and play tool for users to create and share their own infographics.
- Many Eyes is a data visualization tool from IBM that allows users to upload data and produce graphics representations for others to view and comment upon.
- Google Public Data is another great resource that allows users to create visualizations of existing public data.
- Vizualize.me allows users to convert their resumes into visual CV. Some might argue that this is just a passing trend, while others argue that this is critical for differentiation and a representation of the future.
2. Real-Time Data Visualization
3. User-Interface Design
Just as Hans Rosling told the history of the world in three minutes, marketers will tell their brand story in ways that we're only beginning to understand.